Curtis Beulah, Harford County Councilman Representing District F
- Spearheaded the establishment of Hope for the Homeless Alliance, a non-profit organization whose goal is to coordinate the resources of Harford County Government and the Faith-Based Community to more efficiently help homeless individuals and families in Harford County.
- Worked with the Glassman Administration and fellow County Council members to produce 3 consecutive budgets that provided pay raises for law enforcement, educators, and Harford County government employees without raising taxes and while maintaining our AAA bond rating.
- It has been humbling to organize and lead the committee to memorialize Sgt. Alfred B. Hilton, Harford County’s only Congressional Medal of Honor recipient.
- Advocated for funding the construction of the long-awaited new Havre de Grace Middle/High School.
- Worked with the City of Havre de Grace, members of our Harford County Delegation and the Glassman Administration to obtain the necessary funding to purchase a new Fire & Rescue Boat for the Susquehanna Hose Company, used on our Harford County and Chesapeake Bay waterways.
- Appointed in 2015 by Maryland Governor Lawrence J. Hogan to the Critical Areas Commission for the Chesapeake and Atlantic Coastal Bays. This service has proven valuable to Harford County, as much of District F borders on the Susquehanna River, the Bush River and the Chesapeake Bay.
- Serving as the County Council Member Liaison to the Board of Directors of the Harford County Public Library, an outstanding, well-run resource organization for Harford County residents.
- Serving as the County Council Member to the Mental Health Addictions Advisory Council, providing valuable resource education in the war on opioid abuses in our Harford County.
- Serving as a Board Member for Citizens Care Nursing Home in the City of Havre de Grace.
- Working with the Glassman Administration and the Maryland State Highway Administration to implement enhancements to traffic flow, road conditions and pedestrian walkways to improve public safety within the Perryman Peninsula. I am also coordinating with Harford County Department of Housing, HUD, and Trico Properties to improve overall living conditions at Perrywood Garden Apartments.
- Handling countless citizen and business concerns and issues